Industrial Wood Coatings: A Much Better Alternative to Traditional Cabinet Paint
As a New Jersey painting company with over 30 years of experience, and strong relationships with our clients, we decided early on that we wanted to do cabinet painting the right way.
We invested in training, specialized equipment, and built relationships with vendors who offer products that you can’t even purchase at paint stores. Specifically, we use industrial wood coatings that create a factory-grade finish.
What are the benefits?
- Extremely durable
- High coverage for a smooth, beautiful finish
- Hard, protective coating
- We catalyze our coatings with modifiers to create 2k products
- It lasts!
Now Offering a 3-Year Warranty!
Customer satisfaction (and coating performance) has been so high, that we extended our warranty to 5 years. We’re that confident in our process and results.
Proven Process. Exceptional Results.
While we thoroughly prepare and contain your kitchen space for the spray-applied coatings, we can actually bring the drawer fronts and cabinet doors back to our spray shop. This keeps the process out of your home, and also lets us do our work in a controlled environment for the best finish possible.
What else does our process include?
- Deep clean to remove all contaminants
- Initial sanding, using proprietary sanding equipment meant for wood finishing
- Multiple coats of spray-applied primer and paint
- We sand between each primer coat with a progressively finer gauge
- Light repairs, as needed
- Replacing pulls and hardware, if desired
- …and more (just ask!)
Contact Us Today for a Consultation!
We would love to explain the process and benefits in person, and to bring along a couple finished wood samples. It’s hard to fully grasp the difference until you see and feel it for yourself.