What Is Cabinet Refacing?
Cabinet refacing involves replacing the doors and drawer fronts on your cabinetry, rather than just painting the ones you have. These new pieces will then be painted the color of your choice, and we’ll paint the cabinet boxes to match.
This allows you to completely change the look and style of your kitchen cabinets without the expense of replacing your boxes and frames. Combine these new doors and drawer faces with new hardware and pulls, and your kitchen will look like it was just fully remodeled.
Is Cabinet Refacing Right for You?
If this sounds like you, you’re a perfect fit for our services:
- Your kitchen meets your overall needs, but it’s time for an update
- Your doors and drawers are worn, or maybe have been lightly damaged over the years (life happens!)
- You love the idea of a new kitchen, but don’t really want or need a full $30,000+ remodel
- Custom, fresh color sounds nice!
South Jersey’s Favorite Local Cabinet Painter
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We have taken every measure to educate and equip our team, making us leading local experts
- We have a fully-equipped spray shop
- Over 30 years of local painting experience throughout Burlington, Camden, Gloucester City, Pleasantville, Pitman, Salem, Marlton, Moorestown, and Haddonfield.